Saturday 20 April 2013

I don't say a-boot

I thought this was spring?
Bit chilly but bearable.
And I certainly do NOT want to hear anyone in August say 'it's too hot to play'. We live in Canada, we have seasons. 




Got to do some small side games today. Nice to see the enthusiasm and kids playing for the sake of playing. I had hoped the I could break out the new dark Euro (and bonus if it was raining, cause I suspect the dark Euro will look *fantastic* in the rain). As it happened I wore Goldmember. Liking the no collar. Not liking not having velcro patches sewed on. 


Game summary:
Two games back to back. Second game was higher scoring. 30 min halves.

Stat line:
half / total distance (km) / avg speed (km/hr) / top speed (min/km)
Game 1, 1st: 2.4 / 3.9 / 0:03:49
Game 1, 2nd: 1.91 / 3.5  / 0:04:09
Game 2, 1st: 1.55 / 3.0 / 0:03:00
Game 2, 2nd: 1.31 / 2.6 0:03:46

Game 1, on pace for 6.47 km (!?!) and game 2, 4.3 km.

Three games into the season and once over 6km and another at 5.99. Will be nice to see a full 45 min. 
Visual:
The satellite image is hopelessly out-of-date and doesn't show the current boundaries.  This image is good in that it shows the field coverage a referee needs to cover without AR's. Basically the whole field. 



Booking:
Nothing.
Assistants:
Nope

Kit:
Goldmember



So, one of my two readers suggested a name for dark Euro: Dark Knight.
Not bad. I need to wear it first then I will get a better sense of it's name.

The 10 Greatest Batman villians:

No comments:

Post a Comment