Saturday 16 March 2013

Code Red

So, I'm on a six hour flight and wondering how to pass the time. Fortunately, I brought the Laws!
It's been a while since I've read the Laws from end to end (since the end of last season at least).
Every time I read it something new stands out.

I know that I'm preaching to the choir because my two readers regularly read the Laws. (if they're willing to read this blog they'll read anything) hashtag smileyface

Wait, you don't write 'hashtag', you use # instead? Social media is confusing.

But I digress.

I'm not sure why I read the Laws so often. Probably because I am waiting for the obscure situation to arise on the pitch and I can confidently quote which Law and subsection is in play.

Or if I'm ever on trial.


Now if I can only find that mess hall.

Top 10 Tom Cruise chase scenes...

Odin Poll Results


No comments:

Post a Comment